Vacuum Drives and Motions: Rotary & Linear Drives
Explore VACGEN's selection of vacuum drives and motion options, including UHV linear drives and UHV rotary drives available to buy online. Many vacuum processes require a sample or other components to be moved around the vacuum system. VACGEN offer a comprehensive range of rotation and linear drives including UHV wobble sticks, magnetic probes, rotary platforms and feedthroughs to ensure reliable and precise motion control. Need a bespoke UHV drive solution? Our experts are happy to help. Contact us to discuss your project today.
- Rotary Drive 256mm Shaft Manual R1 & R2 - Standard 12mm4 to 6 weeks delivery£3,630.00The RD2 has primary rotation with secondary linear movement for the Azimuthal rotation of the sample plate on the 12mm and 24mm versions of SH2 sample holders. The RD2 is a manual or motorised high precision rotary drive, with a 256mm shaft length. The RD2 is fitted with Index scale, rotation stops and position lock. We also offer a custom shaft extension with bearing housing to suit custom requirements. The RD2 is low backlash, with smooth continuous primary rotation via a 9.5 mm diameter…
- Rotary Drive 100mm Shaft Inline Stepper Motor Wired4 to 6 weeks delivery£3,325.20The RD6 is a manual or motorised precision rotary drive with a 100mm shaft length. The RD6 has low backlash, with a smooth continuous primary rotation via a 9.5 mm diameter shaft.
- Rotary Drive Magnetic Stepper Motor DN38CF4 to 6 weeks delivery£3,905.00The MRD6 is a manual or motorised magnetic rotary drive which uses high strength Sm2Co17 magnetic coupling to transfer rotational forces into the vacuum envelope. This is achieved without any dynamic seals or bellows making these devices exceptionally robust and no risk of a vacuum leak for the life of the drive. The MRD6 is fitted with Index scale and position lock.
- Mag Drive Linear 305mm Travel 70mm OD Flange4 to 6 weeks delivery£3,685.00High power magnetically coupled precision linear travel with optional rotation. The MLD series offers linear only, where rotation is not required, or the MLRD series offers an independent 360° rotation shaft, where rotation is required. These only use UHV accepted metals within its construction. These probes have a front bearing housing supporting the linear shaft, which offers higher accuracy over the MLRV series for repeatability tasks. On the MLRD series, the independent rotation shaft also…
- 150mm Manual Z Movement Translator4 to 6 weeks delivery£3,850.00The TR is a long stroke Z-axis translator with 33mm clear bore, offering stable vertical or horizontal mounting. The support frame and guide bars ensure movement is accurate and rotation free. The design offers a wider selections of options including manual or motor driven options, three port feedthrough chamber and bellows support tube for mounting drives.
- Linear Drive 150mm DN40 Step Mot+Lim Switch/Encoder Wired4 to 6 weeks delivery£3,063.50Linear Drive 150mm DN40 Step Mot+Lim Switch/Encoder Wired