Drives and Motions
- Transax/TR Z Direct Drive DC Motor KitSKU: ZTRDCMK14 to 6 weeks delivery£1,443.16The Transax Z axis linear shift mechanism is a single bellows stand alone module, with a hinged NW40CF (70mmOD) top flange, two guide shafts positioned each side of the drive screw, encased in a strengthening outer shell to prevent twisting. This structure coupled with cast and precision machined flange supports allows the device to offer stability.
- Wobble Stick Manual 280mm Linear TravelSKU: ZWS2754 to 6 weeks delivery£1,444.44Plain wobble sticks are used where linear and angular movement is required to move a custom probe mounted to the end of the linear movement, via a 5mm mounting hole. Edge welded bellows, gives the user a true 'feeling' of position inside the vacuum chamber to give a controlled positioning.
- Wobble Stick Manual 237mm Hollow Linear TravelSKU: ZWS225H4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,402.60Hollow wobble sticks are used where linear and angular movement is required to independently position a probe or rotatory shaft, via the hollow shaft terminating in a 34mm OD flange. Edge welded bellows, gives the user a true 'feeling' of position inside the vacuum chamber to give a controlled positioning.
- Mechanical Hand Manual Symmetrical Jaw OnlySKU: ZJAWSY4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,422.77Mechanical hands are used for transferring a sample where linear, angular and rotary movement is required. The pistol grip which actuates the movement and the use of edge welded bellows, gives the user a true 'feeling' of position inside the vacuum chamber to give a controlled transfer. These can be supplied with or without the pincer grip. If supplied with a pincer, these can be inline or perpendicular, with plain jaws or jaws to accept the flag style sample plate.
- Rotary Drive 256mm Shaft - Inline Stepper Motor WiredSKU: ZRD7MIW4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,487.36The RD7 is a manual or motorised high precision rotary drive, with a 256mm shaft length. The RD7 is fitted with Index scale, rotation stops and position lock. The drive provides a low backlash, with a smooth continuous primary rotation via a 9.5 mm diameter shaft.
- Linear Drive Micrometer Driven 50 mm Movement DN19CFSKU: ZLDM9504 to 6 weeks delivery£1,467.93Linear Drive Micrometer Driven 50 mm Movement DN19CF
- Linear Drive Step Motor+Lim Switch Wired 100mm Travel DN19CFSKU: ZLD910MM4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,409.21Linear Drive Step Motor+Lim Switch Wired 100mm Travel DN19CF
- Linear Drive Wired Stepper Motor 150mm Movement DN38CFSKU: ZLDS215W4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,456.77Linear Drive Wired Stepper Motor 150mm Movement DN38CF
- Linear Drive 25mm DN40 Step Mot+Lim Switch/Encoder WiredSKU: ZLD225MME4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,470.68Linear Drive 25mm DN40 Step Mot+Lim Switch/Encoder Wired