Drives and Motions
Many UHV processes require a sample or other component to be moved around the system. VACGEN offer a comprehensive range of rotation and linear drives including wobble sticks, magnetic probes, rotary platforms and feedthroughs.
- Wobble Stick Manual 237mm Hollow Linear TravelSKU: ZWS225H4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,542.86Hollow wobble sticks are used where linear and angular movement is required to independently position a probe or rotatory shaft, via the hollow shaft terminating in a 34mm OD flange. Edge welded bellows, gives the user a true 'feeling' of position inside the vacuum chamber to give a controlled positioning.
- Rotary Drive 256mm Shaft - Inline Stepper Motor WiredSKU: ZRD7MIW4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,531.98The RD7 is a manual or motorised high precision rotary drive, with a 256mm shaft length. The RD7 is fitted with Index scale, rotation stops and position lock. The drive provides a low backlash, with a smooth continuous primary rotation via a 9.5 mm diameter shaft.
- Linear Drive Wired StepMotor/Encoder 50mm Movement DN19CFSKU: ZLDS950E4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,585.36Linear Drive Wired StepMotor/Encoder 50mm Movement DN19CF
- Linear Drive Wired StepMotor/Encoder 100mm Movement DN19CFSKU: ZLDS910E4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,585.36Linear Drive Wired StepMotor/Encoder 100mm Movement DN19CF
- Linear Drive Wired StepMotor/Encoder 150mm Movement DN19CFSKU: ZLDS915E4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,585.36Linear Drive Wired StepMotor/Encoder 150mm Movement DN19CF
- Linear Drive Wired Stepper Motor 100mm Movement DN38CFSKU: ZLDS210W4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,506.48Linear Drive Wired Stepper Motor 100mm Movement DN38CF