Ultra-High Vacuum Valves (UHV)
View our range of reliable ultra-high vacuum valves (UHV) for all industry applications. VACGEN Vacuum valves are compact valves used to isolate or control the pressure within a UHV vacuum system including leak valves, right hand valves and valve accessories.
VACGEN supply a comprehensive range of ultra-high vacuum (UHV) valves, from all-metal right hand angles for true UHV applications, to ultra-fine controllable leak valves which have been designed for fine pressure control with extremely low hystoresis.
UHV Leak Valves
UHV Right Angle Valves
|Our range of UHV leak valves are used for precise control of the flow of gas into a vacuum system from an external source. They are of all metal construction and, due to their ultra-fine control actuator and low internal volume, are extreme repeatable - offering excellent response over a wide and dynamic pressure range.||UHV right angle valves come in two standard types, the CR and CRD. These valves offer a good conductance and, owing to their all-metal construction, have a high bake-out temperature 300°c when the valves are closed. The CR range have a fully welded bonnet which offers enhanced performance when the valve is shut off, due to no internal stress on the bonnet joint and gasket. The CRD range have a demountable bonnet which is designed primarily for customers who have a fixed manifold.||Our range of UHV valves come with a range of spares for repairs in the field. These service kits can be used in conjunction with the assembly guides, YouTube videos and manuals for easy maintenance, keeping your valves running in top condition for years of service.|
View as List Grid
- All Metal Manual Right Angle Demountable Valve - 2 x Rotatable DN19CF4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,210.00Right angle all metal valve, offering good conductance. The CR series comes with two body types, fully welded CR series or demountable CRD series.
- All Metal Manual Right Angle Valve - 2 x Rotatable DN41CF - 316L Body & Flanges£1,980.00Right angle all metal valve, offering good conductance. The CR series comes with two body types, fully welded CR series or demountable CRD series.
- All Metal Manual Right Angle Valve - 2 x Rotatable DN64CF£1,582.33Right angle all metal valve, offering good conductance. The CR series comes with two body types, fully welded CR series or demountable CRD series.
- All Metal Right Angled Leak Valve - 2 x Rotatable DN38CF4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,493.08All metal Leak Valves with Mallory® sealing pad which offers a superior seal compared to a sapphire seat which can crack causing system vacuum failure. These are recommended for repeatable precise control the flow of gas and these are the preferred choice for system builders who need a reliable cost effective ultra-fine gas inlet control.
- All Metal Right Angled Leak Valve Manual - 1 x Fixed 1 x Tapped DN19CF£1,566.76All metal miniature leak valve with nickel sealing disc. These are used for course control flow of gas into a vacuum system from an external source and operates to 1x10-9 mbar pressure range.
- Bellows Assembly GV50 - 50 Convolutions4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,876.85
- Bellows Assembly GV28 - 30 Convolutions4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,653.42
View as List Grid