UHV Valves are an integral part of every system build. We supply a comprehensive range of valves, from all metal right angle valves for true UHV applications to ultra-fine controllable leak valves which have been designed to eliminate hysteresis. Our aim is to provide you with the very best UHV valves.
- All Metal Manual Right Angle Valve - 2 x Rotatable DN41CFSKU: ZCR40R4 to 6 weeks delivery£615.62
- All Metal Manual Right Angle Valve Demountable - 2 x Rotatable DN41CFSKU: ZCRD40R£666.15
- All Metal Manual Right Angle Valve - 2 x Rotatable DN41CF - 316L Body & FlangesSKU: ZCR40RL£1,620.98
- All Metal Right Angled Leak Valve - 2 x Rotatable DN38CFSKU: ZLVM263R4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,032.61All metal Leak Valves with Mallory® sealing pad which offers a superior seal compared to a sapphire seat which can crack causing system vacuum failure. These are recommended for repeatable precise control the flow of gas and these are the preferred choice for system builders who need a reliable cost effective ultra-fine gas inlet control.
- All Metal Body Right Angled Viton® Sealed Valve - 2 x Rotatable DN41SKU: ZVR40R£475.61The VR valves are right angled general purpose UHV valves with a cycle usage minimum of 100,000 activations. The bonnet (top) seal of the valve is welded on the VR series.