Ultra-High Vacuum (UHV) Valves – Product Range
We supply a comprehensive range of ultra-high vacuum (UHV) valves, from all metal right hand angles for true UHV applications, to ultra-fine controllable leak valves which have been designed to eliminate hysteresis. These ultra-high vacuum isolation valves are lightweight and have a compact profile, enabling them to fit easily into vacuum systems where space is tight. VACGEN has optimised the welded stainless steel bellows stroke length to ensure a long cycle life while maintaining high conductance. The UHV valve is a compact vacuum valve designed for use in ultra-high vacuum systems, for physical vapour deposition, high energy physics, mass spectrometry and other applications that require an ultraclean environment.
- All Metal Manual Right Angle Valve - Rotatable DN19CFSKU: ZCR20R£557.74Right angle all metal valve, offering excellent conductance. The CR series comes with two body types, fully welded CR series or demountable CRD series.
- All Metal Manual Right Angle Valve - 2 x Rotatable DN41CFSKU: ZCR40R4 to 6 weeks delivery£764.60
- All Metal Manual Right Angle Valve Demountable - 2 x Rotatable DN41CFSKU: ZCRD40R£755.42
- All Metal Manual Right Angle Valve Demountable- 2 x Rotatable DN64CFSKU: ZCRD60R4 to 6 weeks delivery£0.00
- All Metal Right Angled Leak Valve Manual - 2 x Rotatable DN19CFSKU: ZLVM940R£889.66All metal Leak Valves with Mallory® sealing pad which offers a superior seal compared to a sapphire seat which can crack causing system vacuum failure. These are recommended for repeatable precise control the flow of gas and these are the preferred choice for system builders who need a reliable cost effective ultra-fine gas inlet control. For service and calibration please see product videos or visit https://vacgen.com/operating-instructions
- All Metal Body Right Angled Viton® Sealed Valve - 2 x Rotatable DN41SKU: ZVR40R£658.97
- All Metal Body Right Angled Viton® Sealed Valve - 2 x Rotatable DN64CSKU: ZVR60R4 to 6 weeks delivery£0.00