Since 1963 VACGEN have been supplying the Research and Scientific community with ultra-high vacuum equipment. With our long history of designing and developing core UHV components, we have been the partners of choice for leading institutes around the world. If you cannot find the product you are looking for in our catalogue components then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.
- All Metal Right Angled Leak Valve - 2 x Rotatable DN38CFSKU: ZLVM263R4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,032.61All metal Leak Valves with Mallory® sealing pad which offers a superior seal compared to a sapphire seat which can crack causing system vacuum failure. These are recommended for repeatable precise control the flow of gas and these are the preferred choice for system builders who need a reliable cost effective ultra-fine gas inlet control.
- Linear Drive Stepper Motor Wired 50mm travel DN19CFSKU: ZLDS950W4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,026.89Linear Drive Stepper Motor Wired 50mm travel DN19CF
- Mechanical Hand Manual Perpendicular Jaw OnlySKU: ZJAWPE4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,010.05Mechanical hands are used for transferring a sample where linear, angular and rotary movement is required. The pistol grip which actuates the movement and the use of edge welded bellows, gives the user a true 'feeling' of position inside the vacuum chamber to give a controlled transfer. These can be supplied with or without the pincer grip. If supplied with a pincer, these can be inline or perpendicular, with plain jaws or jaws to accept the flag style sample plate.
- Rotary Drive 100mm Shaft Stepper Motor WiredSKU: ZRD91W4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,012.87The RD91 is a manual or motorised precision rotary drive, with a 100mm shaft length. The RD91 is fitted with Index scale and position lock. The drive provides a low backlash, with a smooth continuous primary rotation via a 6.35mm diameter shaft.
- TEE Inline 2 Rot & 1 Fixed DN150CFSKU: ZBT15RI4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,043.14Three way "T" with flanges equally spaced at 90° to each other. On each axis, one of the flanges is fixed and the other is rotatable. The fixed flange comes with two versions of bolt hole orientation, inline or straddled configuration, enabling the connection in any orientation of the vacuum equipment.
- TEE Straddled 2 Rot & 1 Fixed DN150CFSKU: ZBT15RS4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,020.04Three way "T" with flanges equally spaced at 90° to each other. On each axis, one of the flanges is fixed and the other is rotatable. The fixed flange comes with two versions of bolt hole orientation, inline or straddled configuration, enabling the connection in any orientation of the vacuum equipment.
- Transax/TR Z Direct Drive Stepper Motor KitSKU: ZTRSMKW4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,021.30The Transax Z axis linear shift mechanism is a single bellows stand alone module, with a hinged NW40CF (70mmOD) top flange, two guide shafts positioned each side of the drive screw, encased in a strengthening outer shell to prevent twisting. This structure coupled with cast and precision machined flange supports allows the device to offer stability.