Since 1963 VACGEN have been supplying the Research and Scientific community with ultra-high vacuum equipment. With our long history of designing and developing core UHV components, we have been the partners of choice for leading institutes around the world. If you cannot find the product you are looking for in our catalogue components then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.
- All Metal Manual Right Angle Valve - 2 x Rotatable DN64CFSKU: ZCR60R£1,245.44Right angle all metal valve, offering good conductance. The CR series comes with two body types, fully welded CR series or demountable CRD series.
- Linear Drive 25mm Travel Step Motor+Lim Switch Wired DN38CFSKU: ZLD225MM4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,285.67Linear Drive 25mm Travel Step Motor+Lim Switch Wired DN38CF
- Linear Drive Micrometer Driven 25 mm Movement DN19CFSKU: ZLDM9254 to 6 weeks delivery£1,272.20Linear Drive Micrometer Driven 25 mm Movement DN19CF
- Linear Drive Stepper Motor Wired 100mm travel DN19CFSKU: ZLDS910W4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,205.39Linear Drive Stepper Motor Wired 100mm travel DN19CF
- Port Aligner 114mm ODSKU: ZPA63CF4 to 6 weeks delivery£1,249.56Allows the precise mechanical alignment for sample transfer and docking systems i.e. MLRV and RLRP. Cost effective way to save time during system installation where sample transfer tools are being set up for the first time.
- Rotary Drive 256mm Shaft ManualSKU: ZRD7£1,203.52The RD7 is a manual or motorised high precision rotary drive, with a 256mm shaft length. The RD7 is fitted with Index scale, rotation stops and position lock. The drive provides a low backlash, with a smooth continuous primary rotation via a 9.5 mm diameter shaft.
- Wobble Stick Manual 151mm Linear TravelSKU: ZWS1504 to 6 weeks delivery£1,275.34Plain wobble sticks are used where linear and angular movement is required to move a custom probe mounted to the end of the linear movement, via a 5mm mounting hole. Edge welded bellows, gives the user a true 'feeling' of position inside the vacuum chamber to give a controlled positioning.