The HPT is a high specification translator using a single edge welded bellows for X,Y and Z movements. The single bellows design allows the HPT to be mounted in any orientation. It is designed to be configured through a series of modules offering a wide range of specifcations and capabilities as standard.
HPT - RX (35mm bore)
XYZ single bellows manipulator, 35mm bore, XY travel of ±12.5mm, Z movement 50, 100 mm, 150mm and 250mm. Travelling flange 70mm OD conflat flange with optional 70mm OD or 152mm OD conflat mounting flange.
HPT - WX (44.4mm bore)
XYZ single bellows manipulator, 44.4mm bore, XY travel of ±12.5mm, Z movement 50, 100 mm, 150mm and 250mm. Travelling flange 70mm OD conflat flange with 152mm OD conflat mounting flange.
- Single bellows design for mounting in any orientation.
- XY travel of ±12.5 mm guided with cross roller bearings.
- Z travel options of 50mm or 100mm guided by plain bushes.
- Bakeable to 200°C.
- XY 1 micron Micrometers are vacuum conditioned.
- Full UHV specification.
- Compatible with VACGEN sample handling and accessories
- The standard base flange is 152mm OD (NW100CF) with straddled clearance holes for mounting the translator.
- Four mini ports, tapped M4, are provided for service feedthroughs (152mm OD base flange only)
- The travelling flange is 70mm OD (NW35CF) with M6 tapped holes, straddled about the Y axis
- An optional 70mm OD (NW35CF) base flange
- Double bolt holes on mounting flange.
- Operating pressure 1 bar to 10-11 mbar
- Leak rate 1x10-10 mbarl-s
- XY Resolution 0.001mm repeatability 0.005mm
- Z Resolution 0.005mm repeatability 0.010mm