Job Opportunities at VACGEN
As pioneers in the field of UHV technology, Vacgen’s focus on innovation, reliability and quality has helped great minds take great leaps forward. Products from VACGEN are widely used by the world’s leading Universities and research institutions, from NASA and the European Space Agency to the Large Hadron Collider at CERN.
At our new, purpose-built manufacturing facility near Hailsham, East Sussex we have entered an exciting new phase in our development as we embark on an ambitious expansion programme. We are always interested in hearing from talented, flexible and ambitious individuals to join our team. If you have manufacturing or engineering experience then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer 25 days holiday, company pension, life insurance, flexible working hours with a 1200hrs finish on a Friday, a state of the art working environment, a great benefits package and a competitive salary.
Cleanroom Assembly Team LeaderWe are looking for a Cleanroom Assembly Team Leader to ensure that the cell achieves the day-to-day customer requirements in terms of Quality, Delivery and Cost, continuously improving the performance of the team.
As our Cleanroom Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
• Owning Quality, Efficiencies and On Time Delivery for the area
• Supporting and leading the team from within and specifically motivating the team when required
• Ensuring customer requirements are satisfied by pro-actively taking the necessary steps as and when required, including identifying and dealing with abnormalities
• To monitor and manage the team in terms of attendance, work rate and general attitude to work• To contribute to and help drive team’s improvement agenda with respect to Continuous Improvement
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Experience in a cleanroom assembly environment
• 3-5 years’ leadership and coaching experience
• Workload planning & prioritisation
• A hands-on approach to leading the team with strong communication skills
• The ability to work accurately to tight deadlines under pressure
• A High level of organisational and planning skills
• Possessing a degree of problem-solving ability.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in low batch, high precision, low tolerance cleanroom environment
• Degree or HNC / HND in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant subject