For safety reasons, we recommend that they are held in place such that they cannot be removed unless the vacuum seal is broken.
The lead glass disks are 6mm thick and have a lead thickness equivalent of 1.5mm for X-ray sources up to 150 kV.
The maximum bake temperature is 450° Celsius.
Images are shown with Viewport Window Assembly. Viewport Window Not Included
It is the responsibility of the user to check for radiation leakage from the system when using the viewports fitted with the lead glass disks.
|Lead Glass Disks|
|DN Type||Shipping Weight (kg)||Order Code|
|All dimensions in mm unless otherwise stated.|
- Kodial Viewports supplied with fixing ring and 6mm thick lead glass disc
- Lead glass disk can't be removed without breaking vacuum for added safety
- The glass disk has a lead thickness equivalent of 1.5mm for X-Ray sources up to 150kV
- Fits onto standard VACGEN zero length viewports
- Maximum bake temperature 450°c